Willans, Geoffrey, 1911-1958, How to be topp , 1954
- How to be topp : a guide to success for tiny pupils, including all there is to know about space / Geoffrey Willans and Ronald Searle.
- London : Max Parrish, 1954.
London ; and Beccles : Made and printed in Great Britain by William Clowes and Sons Limited
- Physical Description:
- 105,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6045.I39 H69 1954Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's purple cloth; with illustrated dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Education -- Humor.Education.
Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.