Progress, photographs and notes : Henry Moore, Lincoln Center, Art Commission, the City of New York, June 14, 1965.
- [New York] : [Art Commission, the City of New York], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio : gelatin silver prints ; 35 x 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2018 44View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Photographs by Frank Stanton.
Title from paper portfolio.
Includes an introduction by Henry Moore, 1 plan of Lincoln Center plaza, 1 elevation, and 10 glossy photographs of the sculptures, all on photographic paper. The photographs depict Moore working on plaster versions of the work in a specially constructed studio on the grounds at Hoglands.
- Subject Terms:
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986. Reclining Figure (Lincoln Center)Sculpture, British -- 20th century.
- Gelatin silver prints.
YCBA Collections Search
Stanton, Frank (Photographer), Progress, photographs and notes , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.