The little book of books / Debbie Barham.
- Chichester : Summersdale Publishers, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 126,  pages : illustrations ; 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ4 .B37 2003Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Too stressed to read The little book of calm? No time to plough through A brief history of time? Too depressed to open Prozac nation? This little book of literature is a complete library in your pocket."--Back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Books.Summerdale Publishers -- Publisher.Wit and humor.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.