Follies / edited by Sir Hugh Casson.
- First American edition
- New York : Published by Taplinger Publishing Co., Inc., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 124 pages : illustrations, maps ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8460 .C37 1965Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Research, design, and illustration by Paul Sharp. Writing by E.M. Hatt."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain.Architecture.Follies (Architecture)Follies (Architecture)Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.