Horse nonsense : consisting of pictures by John Reynolds and text by R.J. Yeatman / by the authors and the artist of 1066 and all that ; in collaboration with W.C. Sellar.
- Second edition
- London : Methuen & Co. Ltd., 1933.
Plymouth : The Mayflower Press, William Brendon & Son, Ltd.,
- Physical Description:
- x, ,125,  pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF301.Y43 H67 1933Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horsemanship.Horses -- Humor.Horses.Horses.
- I. The noble art
- II. The noble animal
- III. Buying it
- IV. Riding it
- V. The horse at home
- VI. Hunting on the horse
- VII. Punting on the horse
- VIII. The horse in history and literature
- IX. Driving it