IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Possibilities & losses , [2009?]
Possibilities & losses : transitions in clay / edited by Clare Twomey.
- Additional Title(s):
Possibilities and losses : transitions in clay
- [London] : Crafts Council in partnership with mima, [2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNK3720.G7 P67 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Possibilities & losses : transitions in clay, 22 May - 16 August 2009, mima, Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art"--page 127.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Pottery.
- Exhibition catalogs.