Howard, Mary M. (Mary Matilda), 1804-1893, Wild flowers and their teachings, 1845
Wild flowers and their teachings.
- Bath : Binns and Goodwin ; London : Simpkin, Marshall, and Co., ; 1845.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 92 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK50 .W55 1845Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Attributed to Mary Matilda Howard.
Errata slip tipped in.
The 36 plates are of pressed, dried, mounted specimens, each on a plate printed especially for that flower.
"Extracts from well-known and well-approved authors."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary green leather. Autograph: F.E. Benton.
- Subject Terms:
- Benton, F. E. -- Autograph.Flowers in literature.Poetry, English.Pressed flower pictures.Wild flowers.Wild flowers.Women in natural history.
- Dried flowers.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.