IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Four quartets, 2016
- [England] : whnicPRESS, 2016.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 13 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 F68 2016View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Four Quartets by T.S. Eliot was interpreted by the following artists: Irena Frantal, Pauline Lamont-Fisher, George Cullen, Imogen Chester, Erin K. Schmidt, Chris Gibson, Janet Bradley, Christine Periera-Adams, Michelle Mulheron, Egidija C̆iricaitè. Edition of 30."--Colophon.
"This book is a collaboration between artists who all studied for an MA in Bookarts at Camberwell. The book is an interpretation of the poem Four quartets by T.S. Eliot. Each section is by a different artist and the names above are in the order in which their work first appears in the book."--Description provided by the artist.
"Case-bound, letterpress title pages onto Fabriano academia 120 gsm. Book block made using a variety of papers, fabric and techniques and bound with linen. The covers are grey board covered in Windsor rayon bookcloth."--Description provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 27 of 30.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965. Four quartets.English poetry.whnicPRESS -- Publisher.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.