Circus / Chisato Tamabayashi.
- [London] : Chisato Tamabayashi, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (6 pictures) : hand-cut screenprints ; 38 x 86 cm, folded to 19 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.T34 C57 2017Yale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Circus" is a screen-printed, hand-cut, pop up book. The work may be viewed in two ways : opened individually, each page displays a different animal in action, but the whole book may also be opened out to show all the performances simultaneously taking place within an English garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circus animals in art.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Cut-paper works.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.