A special place.
- Wormelow : Pauline Lamont-Fisher, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (32 panels) : all illustrations ; 30 x 59 cm, folded to 7 x 7 cm, in case 8 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 S64 2016Yale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Limited edition of 20 copies.
Place of publication from description provided by the artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 5 of 20; signed by the artist.
"This book was made following a residency at The Rodd, Presteigne. Once the home of the artist Sir Rodney Nolan, and largely untouched since he died, the property was both magical and beautiful. The house had many doors and the grounds contained unusual artefacts. I wanted to try and capture a sense of place as it existed before and before it was lost in the future."--Artist's statement.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Gardens.Nolan, Sidney, 1917-1992.Presteigne (Wales) -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- 2016.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.