Marshall, Alan, 1958-, Gail Brodholt's art of travel , 2017
- Gail Brodholt's art of travel / Alan Marshall.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Art of travel
- Norfolk : Mascot Media, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B797443 M37 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
"London-based painter and printmaker Gail Brodholt has spent more than 15 years producing colourful art that celebrates London's railways, Tube system, Soho streets and major roads. Her work shows people travelling to and from their places of work or pleasure. Each linocut prints reproduced here tells a story of departures and destinations. There is plenty of detail in her majestic panoramas of Paddington, Victoria and Liverpool Street, but Gail also produces smaller and more intimate studies of passengers on platforms or on the trains themselves. More than 100 of her prints are featured"--Publisher's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Brodholt, Gail -- Catalogs.London (England) -- Pictorial works.Printmakers -- England -- 21st century.Subways -- England -- Pictorial works.