- [Wormelow] : [Pauline Lamont-Fisher], 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L345 A98 2017Yale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book is a reflection on the impact that a long-term illness can have on a carer. All too often a partner becomes a carer, whether or not they have that gift, and so the life they had chosen is radically altered forever."--Artist's statement.
"Case-bound, inkjet printed onto Fabriano Accademia 120 gsm and bound with linen. The covers are grey covered in Japanese silk bookcloth."--Description provided by the artist.
Issued in a limited edition of 20 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 20, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Autumn.Caregivers.Diseases.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.