Art in focus: John Goto's "High Summer.", 
Art in focus: John Goto's "High Summer."
- Additional Title(s):
John Goto's "High Summer"
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2770Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Brochure of the exhibition, "John Goto's "High Summer" held at the Yale Center for British Art ; April 6-August 19, 2018.
"'Art in Focus' is an annual initiative for members of the Center's Student Guide Program, providing Yale undergraduates with curatorial experience and an introduction to all aspects of exhibition practice. The guide curators for this exhibition have been Kelly Fu, Matthew Klineman, Jordan Schmolka and Jackson Willis. In researching and presenting the exhibition, the students have been led by Linda Friedlaender, Senior Curator of Education ; Jennifer Reynolds-Kaye, Curator of Education and Academic Outreach ; and Courtney Skipton Long, Postdoctoral Research Associate in Art Collections"--page 3.
- Subject Terms:
- Goto, John, 1949- -- Exhibitions.