IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Of your charity pray for the repose of the soul of John Dwyer , 
Of your charity pray for the repose of the soul of John Dwyer : the beloved husband of Emily Dwyer : who died on May 1th, 1908, aged 34 years : fortified with the Rites of Holy Church : and was interred at Ford Cemetery : 72 Victoria Square, Liverpool, May 22nd, 1908.
- Additional Title(s):
Title on front of card: In memoriam
- [England] : illustrations, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : illustrations ; 11 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .D89 1908 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "John Waugh & Sons. Funeral furnishers &c. 407, Scotland Road."
Folded memorial card for John Dwyer. Black and silver borders on front and back. With a botanical illustration on front cover: In memoriam.
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Dwyer, John, -1908 -- Death and burial.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorial cards.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.