Morning calls, [1830s?]
- Morning calls.
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], [1830s?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 12 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3433 .M67 1830Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations on the etiquette of making morning calls. The complexity of making the right impression, avoiding unwanted visitors, or politely turning people away are explained.
Lithographed throughout, except title leaf.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary blue cloth. Title printed in gold on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Etiquette -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Manners and customs -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- Lithographs -- 1830-1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.