Robinson, W. Heath (William Heath), 1872-1944, How to make a garden grow , 
How to make a garden grow / by Heath Robinson and K.R.G. Browne.
- London : Hutchinson & Co. (Publishers), Ltd., 
Essex : Printed in Great Britain at the Anchor Press, Tiptree, Essex
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 104 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB103 .R63 1938Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's illustrated green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardening -- Humor.Gardening.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.