Rouse, W. H. D. (William Henry Denham), 1863-1950, The giant crab, and other tales from old India , 1973
- The giant crab, and other tales from old India / retold by W.H.D. Rouse ; and illustrated by W. Heath Robinson.
- London : Minerva Press, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- ,109,  pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBQ1462.E5 R68 1973Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Adaptation of tales from the Jatakas.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated tan cloth with original illustrated book jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Jātaka -- Paraphrases, English.Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Jātaka.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.