Heath Robinson : artist and comic genius / by John Lewis ; introduction by Nicolas Bentley.
- London : Constable, 1973.
London : Printed .... at the Curwen Press
- Physical Description:
- 223,  pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC242.R6 L48 1973+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 213-219).
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth. With publisher's original illustrated book jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain.Robinson, W. Heath (William Heath), 1872-1944Robinson, W. Heath (William Heath), 1872-1944.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.