Harry & Meghan : a royal engagement / Halima Sadat.
- London : Pitkin Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA591.A45 S35 2017+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A souvenir guide to celebrate the engagement of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. This book provides a glimpse into the lives of the Prince and his bride-to-be, with a focus on their family background, early years and careers, and how they came together to find love.
- Subject Terms:
- Henry, Prince, grandson of Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1984-Henry, Prince, grandson of Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1984- -- Relations with women.Markle, Meghan, 1981-Royal couples -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Pictorial works.
- Illustrated works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.