Feed the bees.
- [Ely?] : The Isle Handpress, MMXVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : illustrations ; 7 x 32 cm, folded to 7 x 4 cm, in boards 8 x 5 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.E577 F44 2018Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Limited edition of 120 copies.
"This concertina book was engraved on wood, printed in an Albion Handpress and bound by Andy English at the Isle Handpress. Four seasonal engravings show some of the garden plants which can encourage bees ... Edition of 120."--Accompanying sheet.
In marbled boards, with green ribbon ties.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 24 of 120, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bee culture.Bees in art.Gardening to attract wildlife.Insect-plant relationships.
- Wood engravings -- 2018.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.