Cullen, George, Connected space , 
- Connected space : walk through / George Cullen.
- [London] : George Cullen, 
- Physical Description:
- ,  pages : all illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C85 C66 2015Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a a video of the book being handled (from the artist's website)
- Title from printed wrap-around.
Limited edition of 25 copies.
"These two books exist in the spaces around the body. A walk was taken through a woods. A view of the sky and a view of the floor was documented in separate books. These books are then interleaved with no human form represented. Suggesting that the connecting form is the reader. It is recapturing the feeling of moving though a space, where you are overwhelmed by a strong visual stimulus and not knowing where to look."--Artist's website, accessed July 12, 2018.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 14 of 25, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Forests and forestry.Photography, Artistic -- Great Britain.Walking -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.