Bob Chaplin : environmenal art installations.
- East Haddam, Ct. : I-Park Foundation, Inc., 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTR662 .C43 2017+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Limited edition of 500 copies.
Catalog of three environmental art installations at I-Park in East Haddam, Ct. created by Bob Chaplin. Also included are four related works.
- Subject Terms:
- Chaplin, Bob.Gardens.I-Park Foundation, Inc.Landscape gardening.Topiary work.
- Installations (Art) -- Connecticut.
- Invasives: Topiary: Parterre
- Hortus Conclusus: Enclosed Turf Garden
- Hortus Conclusus: The Forbidden Garden
- Leaf Parterre
- Brush Line: Deer Portal
- Deer Topiary.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.