All too human , 2018
All too human : Bacon, Freud and a century of painting life / edited by Elena Crippa.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour), portraits (colour) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B13 A12 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition All Too Human: Bacon, Freud and a century of painting life held at the Tate Britain, London, 28 February - 27 August 2018 and the Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest, 5 October 2018 - 14 January 2019.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 211-212) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Exhibitions.Bacon, Francis, 1909-1992 -- Exhibitions.Freud, Lucian -- Exhibitions.Freud, Lucian, 1922-2011 -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.