Blake, William, 1757-1827, William Blake in Sussex , 2018
William Blake in Sussex : visions of Albion / edited by Andrew Loukes.
- London : National Trust in association with Paul Holberton Publishing, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B57 A12 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition at Petworth House (National Trust), 13 January--25 March 2018.
Includes bibliographical references (page 119).
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- Sussex -- Exhibitions.Blake, William, 1757-1827.Sussex (England) -- In art.