Anderson, Jocelyn, Touring and publicizing England's country houses in the long eighteenth century , 2018
Touring and publicizing England's country houses in the long eighteenth century / Jocelyn Anderson.
- New York, New York : Bloomsbury Academic, an imprint of Bloomsburg Publishing, PLC, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 236 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNA7620 .A53 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 206-227) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- England -- 18th century.