Douglas, Helen, 1952-, Leaves passing , 2015
- Leaves passing / Helen Douglas.
- Deuchar Mill, Yarrow : Weproductions, 2015
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 14 x 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 L43 2015 BoxYale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed colour digital dryprint on Mohawk Ultrawhite 148gsms. Black card cover embossed title. Hand stitched. Limited edition of 80 copies.
"Leaves glide across the page, on top and within the dark water of the Yarrow. Each leaf is distinct as in still life, yet each is in motion: passing by in a moment of never to be repeated configuration and dance with others."--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artist's books -- Scotland.Leaves in art.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.