Whiteread, Rachel, 1963-, Rachel Whiteread , 2017
Rachel Whiteread / edited by Ann Gallagher and Molly Donovan.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Tate Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 240 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W58458 A12 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name held at Tate Britain, 12th September, 2017-21st January, 2018; 21er Haus, Museum of Contemporary Art, Vienna, 7th March-29th July, 2018; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 16th September, 2018-13th January, 2019; Saint Louis Art Museum, Missouri, 17th March-9th June, 2019.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 214-220) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Black arts movement.Black power.Kunst.Plastik.Rezeption.USA.Whiteread, Rachel, 1963-Whiteread, Rachel, 1963-Whiteread, Rachel, 1963- -- Exhibitions.Zeichnung.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Material culture / Ann Gallagher
- Vies trouvées (found lives) / Molly Donovan
- House / Rachel Whiteread and James Lingwood in conversation with Ann Gallagher
- Art as memorial / Harald Krejci
- Sense and sensibility / Lynn Zelevansky
- Eyes cast / Briony Fer
- The power of things / Linsey Young
- The dream site / Brian Dillon.