Contemporary British ceramics and the influence of sculpture : monuments, multiples, destruction and display / Laura Gray.
- New York : Routledge, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 133 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4085 .G739 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Also available in electronic format.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 114-131) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Ceramics -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Ceramics.Great Britain.Pottery, British -- 20th century.Pottery, British.Sculpture -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Sculpture.
YCBA Collections Search
Gray, Laura (Art historian), Contemporary British ceramics and the influence of sculpture , 2018