Prus, Timothy, Luton Auguries , 2017
- Luton Auguries / concept and texts by Timothy Prus ; conception & graphic design, Zoe Aubry.
- [Paris, France] : RVB Books, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 112 unnumbered pages : mostly illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryOn OrderAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editor and collector Timothy Prus has been interested in amateur found images long before the subject was picked up and accepted in most of contemporary art. He has gathered over 4 million images and released them in dozens of publications under the title "Archives of Modern Conflict". The Luton Auguries began with the purchase of the newspaper archives of the city of Luton. From this vast source material, Timothy Prus selects and assembles a series of images, creating a surrealist storyline. Applying invented legends to the stories in the images, he invites the viewer into the fantasy of the narrative he creates. --https://rvb-books.com/book.php?id_book=149
- Subject Terms:
- Photography, Artistic.Prus, Timothy.