From Omega to Charleston , 
From Omega to Charleston : the art of Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant, 1910-1934.
- London : Piano Noble Publications, 
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B3907 A12 2018 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors of essays: Richard Shone, Darren Clarke, Frances Spalding, and Hana Leaper ; editor: Matthew Travers.
"First published to accompany the exhibition 'From Omega to Charleston: The Art of Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant, 1910-1934' ; 16 February - 28 April 2018"-- page 256.
Incluces bibliographical references (page 248) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- England -- Exhibitions.Grant, Duncan, 1885-1978 -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.