Salt print : with descriptions of orotone, opalotype, varnishes-- : historical and alternative photography / Peter Mrhar.
- Additional Title(s):
Salt print : historical and alternative photography with descriptions of orotone, opalotype, varnishes...
Historical and alternative photography
- First edition.
- [United States?] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 124 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR385 .M74 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 123-124).
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Printing processes.Photography -- Printing processes.Photography -- Processing.Photography -- Processing.Photography, Handworked.Photography, Handworked.
- Fundamentals of salt printing
- The basic formulas
- Preparing paper and digital negatives
- Toners and toning
- Advanced techniques
- Varnishes and waxes.