IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Northern Assurance Company, Limited, Northern Assurance Company, Limited, [approximately 1914]
Northern Assurance Company, Limited.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1914]
- Physical Description:
- 1 bookmark : illustrations ; 18 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG8597 .N67 1914 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Accumulated Funds (1914). £8,323,000".
"Accumulated Funds (1906) £6,782,000".
Bookmark. Advertisement for Northern Assurance insurance company. Text on front with office locations. On verso is an illlustration of the Thames and the Houses of Parliament.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookmarks -- Specimens.Great Britain. Parliament -- Pictorial works.Insurance companies -- Great Britain.Northern Assurance Company, Limited.
Advertisements -- England -- London -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.