Northern Assurance Company, Limited, Northern Assurance Company, Limited, [approximately 1914]
- Northern Assurance Company, Limited.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1914]
- Physical Description:
- 1 bookmark : illustrations ; 18 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG8597 .N67 1914 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Accumulated Funds (1914). £8,323,000".
Bookmark. Advertisement for Northern Assurance insurance company. Text on front with office locations. On verso is an illlustration of the Thames and the Houses of Parliament.
"Accumulated Funds (1906) £6,782,000".
- Subject Terms:
- Bookmarks -- Specimens.Great Britain. Parliament -- Pictorial works.Insurance companies -- Great Britain.Northern Assurance Company, Limited.
Advertisements -- England -- London -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.