Northern Assurance Company, Limited, Northern Assurance Company, Limited, [approximately 1907]
Northern Assurance Company, Limited.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1907]
- Physical Description:
- 1 bookmark : illustrations ; 18 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG8597 .N67 1907 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Accumulated Funds (107) £7,089,000".
Bookmark. Advertisement for Northern Assurance insurance company. Text on front with office location. On verso is an illlustration of the Thames and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- England -- London -- 20th century.Bookmarks -- Specimens.Insurance companies -- Great Britain.Northern Assurance Company, Limited.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- Pictorial works.
Advertisements -- England -- London -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.