Travels through Swisserland, Italy, Sicily, the Greek Islands, to Constantinople; through part of Greece, Ragusa, and the Dalmatian Isles; in a series of letters to Pennoyre Watkins, esq. from Thomas Watkins, A.M. in the years 1787, 1788, 1789 ...
- London, Printed for T. Cadell, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD917 W3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 1997 904: Bookplate: James Smith of Jordanhill. Autograph initials: B.N.
ESTC (RLIN) T149610
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel.Smith, James, of Jordanhill -- Bookplate.
- Travel literature -- Turkey -- Constantinople -- 1787-1789.
Travel literature -- Europe -- 1787-1789.
YCBA Collections Search
T. W. (Thomas Watkins), Travels through Swisserland, Italy, Sicily, the Greek Islands, to Constantinople;, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.