Vivian, George, The prospects of art in the future Parliament house, 1835
- The prospects of art in the future Parliament house: with notices on some of the recent buildings of the metropolis ...
- London, Roake and Varty, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2350 G6 V5Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Ascribed to George Vivian in The Houses of Parliament. New Haven, 1976, p. 26.
"Printed for private distribution."
A discussion of open architectural competitions, and an attack on Sir Robert Smirke.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Competitions.Smirke, Robert, Sir, 1781-1867.Westminster Palace (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.