Meadow / Helen Douglas.
- [Deuchar Mill, Yarrow] : [Weproductions], 2017.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : color illustrations ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 M43 2017+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed Surecolour inkjet on fine Xuan paper. Letterpress cover, 330gsms. Edition 40."--www.weproductions.com, accessed March 25, 2019.
"Meadow is a simple, fragile object: nine sheets of layered tracing paper with photographs of grass stems and wild flowers in a limited palette of blues, greens, and pale browns. Flipping through the pages is a bit like sitting in a field on a summer afternoon. Meadow doesn't comment or explain or analyse, it simply offers an experience."--Eugenie Shinkle, The photographic review, Issue 93, Spring 2018.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Scotland.Meadows.Nature.Wild flowers.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.