IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Heinz Tomato Soup, [approximately 1900?]
Heinz Tomato Soup.
- Additional Title(s):
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : chromolithograph ; 13 x 5 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9330.S62 H45 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Trade card with image of a pickle girl holding a can of Heinz Tomato Soup.
Advertisement and information on some of the Heinz 57 varieties of products on verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Great Britain.H.J. Heinz Company -- Pictorial works.Pickles.Soup -- Pictorial works.
Trade cards (advertising)
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1900?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.