H. Molyneux (Firm), H. Molyneux (wholesale & retail) , [between 1820-1825]
- H. Molyneux (wholesale & retail) : linen & woollen draper, silk mercer & hoster.
- [London] ; [between 1820-1825]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 7 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9999.G7 H56 1825 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Glover & Laceman. French & English Millinery. Funerals Furnished. Family mourning."
"An experienced tailor from London kept on the premises."
Engraving by Page & Sons of Lancashire House, Penzance.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress.Death care industry -- England -- London.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.H. Molyneux (Firm)Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- [between 1820-1825].
Engravings -- [between 1820-1825]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.