Owen, engraver : 40, Goswell Street, opposite Wilderness Row.
- [England], [approximately 1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 6 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD8039.G7 O94 1830 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Ornamenal landscape & mechanical engraving to the trade."
Trade card with engraving of botanical illustrations surrounding figure of a woman and a beehive.
- Subject Terms:
- Beehives.Engravers -- England -- London.Owen, active 1838-1851.
Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- [approximately 1830?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.