Fifteenth century Italian ornament : chiefly taken from brocades and stuffs found in pictures in the National Gallery, London / by Sydney Vacher ...
- London : Bernard Quaritch, MDCCCLXXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- , 5,  pages, , 30 leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 53 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2018 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Thomas R. Burns, Yale BA 2013Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With a list of subscribers, pages -.
Lithographed title page, with ornamental border.
Plates printed by C.F. Kell.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed boards; with dust jacket and publisher's slipcase. Ink stamp: Property of EMI Film Productions, Art Library. Bookplate: Thomas Robert Burns.
- Subject Terms:
- Burns, Thomas Robert -- Bookplate.Decoration and ornament -- Italy.EMI Film Productions, Art Library -- Stamp.Textile design.Textile fabrics -- Italy.
- Lithographs -- 1886.
Chromolithographs -- 1886.
YCBA Collections Search
Vacher, Sydney, Fifteenth century Italian ornament , MDCCCLXXXVI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.