Cloud study Thomas A. Clark.
- [Pittenweem, Fife] : Moschatel Press, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 30 x 21 cm, folded to 10 x 21 cm and 1 vinyl sheet : black transfer ; 10 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C45 C568 2017 Flat AYale Center for British Art, acquired with funds from the Bequest of Daniel S. KalkView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title from label on box and instruction sheet.
Contained with a folded sheet of instructions, in a white box. The box also bears the printed label "Cloud study."
Vinyl transfer (or decal) with an image of the artist John Constable's signature. "Place the signature at the right hand bottom edge of a window (or just under it) that looks out at the sky ..."--Sheet of instructions.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Autographs -- Facsimiles.Clouds in art.Constable, John, 1676-1743.Weather in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.