Bishopshalt School (London, England), [Two report cards for Winifred A. Thom for the winter and spring terms, 1932-1933], [1932-1933]
[Two report cards for Winifred A. Thom for the winter and spring terms, 1932-1933]
- [Publisher not identified] : [printer not identified], [1932-1933]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets ( pages] ; 33 x 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLA639.L8 B57 1933 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Signed at the end by A. H. Holland, Master and John Miles, HeadMaster.
Broadsides. Blanks filled with manuscript to indicate that the report card was for Winifred A. Thom for the winter and spring terms. The Master's remarks on both report cards state that Winifred was somewhat careless in her work and vigorous effort would be needed followed by the remark from the head master in the spring of 1933 that unless there was definite improvement, Winifred would not be allowed to stay.
- Subject Terms:
- Bishopshalt School (London, England)Education -- Great Britain.Report cards -- England -- London -- Specimens.Thom, Winifred A.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.