[Series of bookmarks designed by Walter Crane for the Scottish Widows' Fund], [1910-1012]
- [Series of bookmarks designed by Walter Crane for the Scottish Widows' Fund]
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1910-1012]
- Physical Description:
-  bookmarks : color illustrations ; 15 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG8597 .S366 1912 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Rickards, M. Encyclopedia of ephemera. London : British Library 2000, page 60
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect; 9 bookmarks only: months January, February, June , July, August, September, November  only.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Bookmarks -- Specimens.Insurance companies -- Great Britain.Scottish Widows' Fund and Life Assurance Society.
Advertisements -- Great Britain -- 20th century.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [1910-1912]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.