Scottish Widows' Fund and Life Assurance Society, Scottish Widows' Fund , [approximately 1910?]
Scottish Widows' Fund : the largest British Mutual Life Office.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1910?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 bookmark : color illustrations ; 18 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHG8597 .S36 1910 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- On verso: A shop in Venice, after Borononi.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Bookmarks -- Specimens.Insurance companies -- Great Britain.Scottish Widows' Fund and Life Assurance Society.
Advertisements -- Great Britain -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.