First lessons in knitting for home or school, [approximately 1900?]
- First lessons in knitting for home or school.
- Manchester : Published by the Manchester School of Embroidery, [approximately 1900?]
Manchester : Printed by Wm. Briggs & Co. Ltd,
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations, plans ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT820 .F57 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
"Price one penny."
- Subject Terms:
- Knitting -- Study and teaching.Needlework -- Study and teaching.
- Manuals (Handbooks)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.