Lever Brothers Ltd., Lifebuoy soap : lifebuoy royal disinfectant soap, [approximately 1894?]
- Lifebuoy soap : lifebuoy royal disinfectant soap.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1894?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF6161.S63 L54 1894 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisement for Lifebuoy Soap. Color image is of a seascape and a sailor looking at a life preserver drifting by holding up a bar of Lifebuoy Soap : Royal disinfectant soap. Text on verso is advertisement for soap.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Soaps.Disinfection and disinfectants.Soaps -- Great Britain.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1894?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.