Lever Brothers Ltd., Lifebuoy royal disinfectant soap, [approximately 1894?]
Lifebuoy royal disinfectant soap.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1894?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF6161.S63 L544 1894 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisement for Lifebuoy Soap. Color image of a dog walking along a beach holding a life preserver in its mouth in which is a bar of Lifebuoy Soap. Text on verso is advertisement for soap.
"Lifebuoy Soap saves life."
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Soaps.Disinfection and disinfectants.Dogs.Soaps -- Great Britain.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1894?]
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.