Elles Heath (Stockport, England), Bill for school supplies for All Saints School, due to Elles Heath, school stationer, bookseller, & printer, September, 1897
Bill for school supplies for All Saints School, due to Elles Heath, school stationer, bookseller, & printer.
- Stockport, September, 1897.
- Physical Description:
-  pages ; 21 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLB3310 .E45 1897 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Completed in pen and black ink.
Expenses for April 5 and July 13th for: Dunham Registers, attendance book, readers, history books, needles, rulers, compostion books, pencils totaling £47.10 with an additional £7/9/0/ added on July 13th. Receipt of payment of £7/9/0 on September 13th,1897,
Includes a Penny Lilac tax stamp.
- Subject Terms:
- Elles Heath (Stockport, England)Schools -- Furniture, equipment, etc.
- Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.