Cadbury Brothers, Cadbury's cup chocolate , [approximately 1930?]
- Cadbury's cup chocolate : reg. trade mark : ingredients: sugar, cocoa and flavourings.
- Bourneville, England : Cadbury Bros. Ltd., [approximately 1930?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 label : color illustrations ; 10 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9200.G7 C34 1930 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Color printed paper label, possibly from a can of cocoa. Illustrations, printed against a dark blue background with a maroon border, are of couples in 18th century dress serving and being served a hot drink. Directions on how to make a cup of hot chocolate printed under title.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Chocolate.Cadbury Brothers.Chocolate.Clothing and dress.Cocoa.Recipes.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1930?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.