The live doll.
- London : John and Charles Mozley, 6, Paternoster Row, [approximately 1860?]
[London] : B. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill,
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBJ1651 .L58 1860 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Cover title.
Engraved vignette on front cover.
John and Charles Mozley traded at this address from 1851-1874.--London publishers and printers c. 1800-1870.
Brown, P.A.H. London publishers and printers c. 1800-1870. London : British Library, 1982, page 133
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original yellow wrappers. BAC copy bound in double wrappers. Autograph: Ann Edwards. 11 years old.
Conversation between 2 little girls, Jenny and Bessy, about the arrival of new babies in their respective families. The conversation then proceeds as to how they plan to help their families care for the new addtions.
- Subject Terms:
- Children -- Conduct of life.Clay, B. -- Printer.Edwards, Ann -- Autograph.Families.
- Wood engravings -- [approximately 1860?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.